Becoming a Person of Influence
Becoming a Person of Influence Everyone influences others.
You don’t have to be in a high-profile occupation to be an influencer; whenever your life connects with another person, you exert influence. Everything you do– at home, at work, or at play—has an impact on the lives around you. No matter what your goals are in life, you can achieve them faster, you can be more effective and the contribution you make can be longer lasting if you learn to develop your influence.
In this lunch and learn I, Kristan Getsy, will share practical and easy principles to apply to everyday life:
- Managers will see their employees respond with new enthusiasm
- Parents will connect with their children on a deeper level
- Coaches will see players blossom
- Pastors will reach more people
- Salespeople will break records