Faith over Fear Tour
“God has not given us a spirit of fear or timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.” – 2 Timothy 1:7
Are you tired? Anxious? Overwhelmed? In despair? Circumstances of life may be difficult and cause us to feel anxiety or to be afraid. Regardless, we have a choice to rest in God’s power and provision instead of focusing on the chaos that life brings. Having Faith Over Fear doesn’t mean you don’t feel afraid, it means you will not let your fear consume you or your actions. To those who claim to be followers of Christ, this may be your biggest opportunity to show what you say you believe.
In this day-long Retreat, you will receive guidance through re-assuring scriptures explaining that Jesus will meet you as you are in each moment. Whatever you might be experiencing as a result of the pandemic, unrest in the United States, NTI, isolation, fear… know that God sees you, loves you, and wants to walk with you through this and give you peace. Let your faith be bigger than your fear. (Hebrews 13:6)
This Faith Over Fear presentation will be a tour addressing your mind, body, and soul. There will be personal stories, supporting scriptures and usable tools to draw you closer to God and your community, even in this time of distance.
Attendees will leave with tools to help them:
- Choose to love and protect yourself
- Hear and understand God’s calling on them to be bold and courageous
- Write notes of appreciation and keep a journal for their own enlightenment/growth
- Understand alternative methods for connection with God, such as meditation and gratitude mindfulness
- Grow in scripture memorization through (new) applications/techniques