Becoming a Person of Influence
You don’t have to be in a high-profile occupation to be an influencer; whenever your life connects with another person, you exert influence. Everything you do, whether it is at home, at work, or at play has an impact on the lives around you. No matter what your goals are in life, you can achieve them faster, be more effective, and the contribution you make can be longer lasting if you learn to develop your influence.
In this seminar, you will learn practical and easy principles to apply to everyday life.
- Managers will see their employees respond with new enthusiasm
- Parents will connect with their children on a deeper level
- Coaches will see players blossom
- Pastors will reach more people
- Salespeople will break records
- Lunch and Learn