Put Your Dreams to the Test
What Do You Need to Make Your Dreams Come True?
Your dream has power. It can inspire you. It can empower you. But will it reward you? Most people fail to realize their potential because their dream remains hypothetical. John Maxwell’s “Put Your Dream to the Test” takes your dream from ethereal to achievable. You will be shown how to crystallize your vision and galvanize your commitment by instructing you how to answer ‘yes’ to questions like:
- Is my dream really my dream?
- Am I depending on factors in my control to achieve my dream?
- Do I have a strategy to achieve my dream?
- Have I included the people I need to realize my dream?
- Am I willing to pay the price for my dream?
- Does my dream benefit others?
If you know the right questions to ask yourself, and if you can answer these questions in an affirmative way, you will have an excellent chance of being able to achieve your dreams. The more questions you can answer positively, the greater the likelihood of success! In this lunch and learn I, Kristan Getsy, will help you to contemplate whether you have reached your full potential and investigate whether you are living your dream?