“A single calling, with many gifted talents to accomplish it, what a life. Find your True North, and then go live it every day, in every way.” – Larry Nitardy, Founder, True North
True North Discovery & Empowerment Workshop provides you with clarity of purpose and a path to the future. This personal growth and self-development journey helps you to do the inner work, then step out into the world fulfilling your unique purpose, while positively influencing and inspiring others. Working together, you will see growth in yourself, your career, and your relationships for fulfillment and purpose in life.
Up-level Your Life with the Powerful Insights of True North
- Overcome self-doubt and improve your feeling of self-worth
- Improve clarity, confidence, focus and effectiveness
- Build your resilience
- Be more productive in carrying out the tasks you set yourself
- Improve your work-life balance
- Feel empowered and in charge of your own destiny
- Achieve a clear vision for the future
- Develop a greater sense of drive and motivation
Why True North?
- True North helps you create immediate execution of your learnings. We help you discover who you are and what is important to you, and then empower you to execute change immediately in your daily life.
- Your True North coach guides you to make a difference rather than recognize that you are different. A life purpose can help assess where you find meaning so that you can use your abilities for your own benefit and to uplift others.
- True North does not classify you – it identifies you. It empowers you by allowing you to be yourself. Your results are not about how you shape up against others,
- True North is tailored to the individual. This is a very personal experience with great introspection and sharing. You own the experience by participating in how the answers are achieved, rather than receiving feedback from a mathematical model.
Who should consider investing in True North?
- Young people who are undecided about their future
- People in transition between jobs, communities, etc.
- Successful individuals who don’t feel fulfilled in life or career
The True North Process
Step 1: Discovery
The discovery phase of the True North Workshop is focused on self-actualization –realizing your full potential. Finding your True North will help you gain clarity of purpose and become the best version of yourself. You will be guided through brainstorming your purpose, talents, and desired rewards and by helping you to draw critical clarity. The intersection of your purpose, talents, and desired rewards is your True North, the crux of who you are and what you are meant to do.
Step 2: Empowerment
The empowerment phase is focused on self-examination. A proven process for creating clarity of action, a personal SWOT analysis will identify your strengths and weaknesses and analyze the opportunities and threats that flow from them. Together we will examine and evaluate the results and determine how the information is presenting itself. This SWOT framework is then used to develop empowerment statements based on your strengths and weaknesses, what challenges you see ahead of you, and what opportunities are present now and in the future.
Step 3: Transition
The transition phase is focused on action. Growth goals are established as promises you make to yourself set with a completion date and a measurable outcome. You will learn how to move outside of your comfort zone instead of reinforcing your own beliefs and limitations. You will also identify an accountability structure that works best for you to support in becoming the best version of yourself.
“True North guides my professional and personal decisions to ensure that I’m fulfilling my unique purpose. The impact on my life is priceless. I recommend everyone take this personal discovery journey to shift from just living life or surviving to thriving.” – Lynn, a True North Client
“Looking to find your purpose? Look no further than Kristan Getsy as she helps you discover YOU by guiding you through True North. Through provoking questions she helps paint a picture of who you are to discover what you should be doing – your True North.” – Michelle, a True North Client
Want to know if True North is right for you? CLICK the button below to take a brief online assessment.