Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn
We all enjoy winning, but whether it’s playing basketball as a child or achieving success in our adult careers and relationships, the truth is: “Life’s greatest lessons are gained from our losses.” Any setback, professional or personal, can be transformed into a step forward with the right tools to turn a loss into a gain. This interactive workshop:
- Explores the most common lessons to be learned when experiencing loss
- Examines the 11 elements that make up the DNA of Those Who Learn
- Cultivates qualities that will help you respond to loss
- Clarifies how to turn losses into gains
- Empowers you to take control of your life by learning how to make informed choices
- Explains how to harness skills like maturity, humility and responsibility, to reach your full potential.